After we got settled and our moms and dads finished at Kleenex and Coffee, we headed to our first Chapel service of the school year! We are learning about being Rooted in Christ. Dr. Powell, our Head of School, gave the message today. We were quiet while we listened, and sat nicely in the pew :)
Today I had a special treat planned to go along with our class owl theme. I found the cutest owl cookie cutter this weekend at Williams- Sonoma and couldn't pass it up! Each child got their own cookie and decorated it with strawberry icing and sprinkles...yum yum!
We also made owl art to hang in the classroom, they turned out so cute! For the parents who will be coming into class tomorrow morning, check them out!
Today we had Music class with Mrs. Sweet! Look what I got to see when I picked them up!...
Lastly, the children loved going out to the Green Space today for recess! Lots of gymnastics for the girls and playing ball for the boys!
We cannot wait until tomorrow to do it all over again! Here we are on our way to dismissal! Bye bye to the first day of school!














Thank you so much. This blog is an unexpected treat. I love being able to see how my childs day is going.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Excited to follow!
ReplyDelete