Monday, August 25, 2014

Meet Rosie!

Today, I brought in a new classmate. A small, cute little female betta fish that doesn't attack the side of the fish bowl. I suprised the kids during our morning meeting time. They were so excited! Poor Emery had been waiting all last week to do the job she chose as Pet Feeder. So she got to keep her job this week!
Meet our little Rosie...


The kids got to vote on her name. As you know, that could get very interesting :) 
Some of the nominations were:
Wendy
Shelly
Creek
and of course, Rosie. 
Rosie won the vote! I hope she is happy in her new home :) She has a nice size aquarium for a betta fish and I even got her a real plant! Of course the purple rocks match our class decor ;)
If you ever want to visit her, she lives at 145 Science Center Avenue. Hehe

                                

This past weekend I paid a visit to Lakeshore. I could spend all day just looking at everything in that store! They have WONDERFUL things for a classroom! I bought a few fun things. Today we enjoyed fishing! I thought it went well with the theme of the day!




This was so fun! It was a favorite center of the afternoon for sure!

Look what I caught! Silly girls pretending they scored some real sharks and pufferfish!




And look what I found in my mailbox later in the day from the Parent Teacher Fellowship :) It sure was a "fishy" day!






No comments:

Post a Comment